- to be calm and still
- to allow God to work through me
- to have no expectations
- to answer with a smile on my face and in my voice and heart
- to forget aches and pains, both physical and mental
- to help others
- to know I am never ignored
- to put away selfishness
- to allow God to use me in the way he sees fit, not putting my own preconceived notions of how it should be, but simply allowing my life to unfold in his grace
- to surrender all to receive all
- to follow wherever he leads, even in paths of darkness, for he is the light and will be a lamp in the night, or especially in the night. All I must do is open my eyes wide with wonder to be filled with his light.
- to not mortar the brokenness.
- to leave the cracks, so that his light shines through the broken places.
(I’ve been somewhat busy so far this month. I put together some of my blog posts together and uploaded yesterday to Amazon. It’s also up on Smashwords. It’s free on Smashwords and will be free, eventually, on Amazon Kindle. I also participated in Small Stones. And, I’ve just finished a blog hop. Hence, the lateness of this post.)