People do not always use Facebook to their advantage. Writers and especially Christian writers must guard their countenance. Of course we don’t want to be accused of this: You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean. ~Matthew 23:27. My mother always said, “Pretty is as pretty does.” We need to cultivate beauty by studying God’s word. Let’s reflect the happiness from within us.
1. So don’t be all like--
(FYI:The Muslim man is the one kicked out of an event because he was too good looking.)
2. Cultivate kindness and your fans will love you.
3. But stay humble. And don’t make a big deal out of it.
4. And be careful of ranting or you’ll look like this:
5. Maybe you don’t want to be the fluffiest person around…
6. But let’s work to cultivate the right image to sell our books.
7. Because who wants to lose readers?
8. When we’re really looking for this:
Let’s make Facebook our happy place!