Follow Me!

Sunday, January 8, 2017

My Work in Progress--Title Change

I haven't made much progress since my last post. However, I did decide to change the title of the book. The original title was Rootless. It didn't have the right sound, perhaps because it sounds a little like "ruthless." 

After pondering a bit, I changed the title to Uprooted. This, of course, led to a new book cover, and that in turn, led me to tweaking the first cover of the series. 

This is what I've come up with: 

The tweaked cover for Frail Branch...


And the cover for book 2 of the series...


I've written the first chapter and plan to begin chapter two tomorrow, Lord willing. 

1 comment:

  1. Interesting. Quite different from your other books, a bit of folk art. Congratulations on getting back into the swing of writing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sitting a spell and chatting!